Chapter 5

Duel Against The King

      Lucy and Gino started the duel.

      Lucy blocked the first swing from Gino, and she counters.

      "You're quick," said Gino.

      "I have fought for years, I am no pushover!" said Lucy, "your tyranny ends here!"

      Gino throws a fireball, Lucy casts a Light Barrier to block the fireball.

      Lucy used the time to strike back and breaks Gino's Axe!

      "You may have won, strike me down to claim your victory!" said Gino.

      And just like that, Lucy strikes King Gino down!

      Gino's barrier has vanished, "Freedom has been restored." said Ford.

      "Thank you heroes from another world, you have saved us!" said Loren.

      "I will take part as the leader of Blazing Empire, we will be united forever!" said Alicia.

      After the battle is over, the Weapon Blessings has left Lucy and Legendary Wizard's blades.

      "I guess the blessings doesn't stay," said Lucy.

      "Yes, it wears off." said Eric.

Comments