Chapter 1

Alicia?

      "The Preparation is almost ready," said Loren.

      "Great sister, we will be ready when we are fully prepared." said Rica.

      "Um... Someone is coming!" said Lucy as she sees a shadow, it was Alicia!

      "Oh great, I was right." said Alicia, "they will be here."

      "Alicia, what are you doing here?" said Lucy.

      "I have already break ties with King Gino," said Alicia.

      "Do you mean joining our cause?" said Loren.

      "I need to test your strength first before I decide." said Alicia.

      "Fair enough," said Lucy.

      Lucy and Alicia clashed, after several swings they stopped.

      "I have to admit, your swordsmanship is indeed skilled." said Alicia, "and yes I will be helping your cause!"

      "That's excellent!" said Lucy.

      "No matter what, I won't let you down!" said Alicia.

Comments